A Safe Stay
The health and safety of our team of employees and our guests is always a priority. To ensure you have a happy and safe stay, please familiarise yourself with the following service and safety procedures that are now in place to provide a safe environment for your time with us
Please note that all the changes we have made are based on current UK government guidelines. This is being constantly updated in line with the latest advice. With that in mind, some of the information you received at the time of booking may be out of date by the time you come to stay at Southview. As more information becomes available, we may need to further clarify any changes or restrictions to our normal service.
Bookings are currently on a 2-night minimum stay basis only. Any guests whose bookings are cancelled due to imposed closures or government directives, will be offered free postponement.
We have changed our check-in time to 4pm, to give us more time to complete the extra cleaning and checks that will be required.
Please contact us directly if you have any questions.
Hygiene & Cleanliness
- There is a sanitiser dispenser at the main entrance. We ask that you sanitise before entering the building. There are other sanitisers in communal areas within the guest house
- Deep cleaning of the rooms between room occupancies
- No housekeeping tidies during stays
- Increased bedroom checks by management
- Breakfast menus and room information on-line
- We use non-toxic disinfectant products that are proven to be effective against Covid-19
- Cushions and bed throws have been removed from guest rooms
- Communal areas and common touchpoints will be cleaned and sanitised regularly throughout the day
- As we are unable to move cars and this may limit the number of vehicles we can accommodate
- Guests will be asked to use their rooms to change and shower for the pool
- Please try and maintain 2m distance between people at all times
- While our corridors are not 2m wide we ask that you check if the corridor is empty before leaving your room and as far as possible use the one way system through the guest house. (During the day and dry weather)
- On-line check-in
- Limited reception service
- Breakfast area will be closed
- Restricted access to the guest lounge
- Restricted numbers in the pool and timed slots
- A key drop for check out
- All staff have received additional training on how to keep both themselves and guests safe from an approved training company.
- We are currently operating a cashless guest house
- We accept most major credit and debit cards
- The balance of your stay will be charged shortly before arrival
- We accept BACS, please let us know that is how you would like to pay and complete the process before arrival
- Any additional costs incurred during your stay can be paid for by contactless cards
- Room service continental style breakfast only
- Bar drinks by room service only
- Menus and ordering on-line